Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2021

W9 term 2 Tomas Edison

 WALT: locate and summarise important information from  a range of related texts.


hey bloggers, this week are book choices are inspirational people, our first create task was to fill out this box, so we had to describe what your book was about, the second box is how does the complementary text support the main text and the third box is the same as the second box but its the challenging text.    


create task 1



create task 2 

this is the second create tas

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!