Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

T2 W10 Walt Disney

WAlT: Locate and summarise important information from a range of related text.


this week we have been doing the same as last week but we get choose a different book i chose Walt Disney he was the one who made Micky Mouse, lion King and other disney Characters   

the first create task is were you fill out the first box, so you had to describe your main text about who is walt disney and when he was born and other information about him, the second box was the complementary text, it was about making connections about the youtube clip and the main text. and the third one is the challenge text, it was the same as the other one but a challenge text.  

the second create task was a Mini Biography create task, so the first box was information about their life, like he was the voice of Mickey Mouse. and the second box is why they are famous.  





2 comments:

  1. good job gabriel i like how you did this in such an explanatory way

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job gabriel you have done a lot of work and nice i hope you are proud of you ;)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!