Pages

Monday, November 29, 2021

My Camp Movie.

 WALT: no walt.

Hello viewers, today i'm going to show you my camp movie, so were  making a camp movie because we all went to camp duh, but anyways we use wevideo to make our camp movie and it was a little bit harder than i thought but i learned something while using wevideo.

1. so I learned how to like put cool transitions and effects and other differents things that make my movie better, and it was kinda tricky to add transition at the start but after 1 or 2 days i got better. 



2. I think it was a good idea to use wevideo because of its compatibility with computers  unlike Imovie you need an IOS Product. (an IOS is basically a apple product)


3. learning about everything about we video including transitions, effects and effects. but the most interesting thing I learned was playing around with the music because there were good music.


4. I don't really have any question about my learning.


5. I want to get premium because it would make everything easier but we have to pay so we have to use free which is still cool. 


So anyways, QUE THE MOVIE!







    

                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabriel,
    Cool movie, I loved it! You used some great effects that really showcased Ruru camp. I think I want to try & master your card trick before you leave Wigram primary school..very clever! I think you really enjoyed camp & you have some great memories captured in your movie.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!