Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

compound sentences


Hey bloggers, in writing we have been doing compound sentence and it was really fun. a compound sentence is a simple sentence and use but, for, nor, or, yet, so which means FANBOYS! and Noun, Verbs.                       




Each person will write 5 simple sentences.

Once they are completed, you will finish the simple sentence by adding a FANBOYS word (or other conjunction) and make it into a compound sentence.


Highlight: Noun   Verb   FANBOYS


The sun is shining.

but it is still cold.

A tree is tall 

and it has a lot of leaves. 

People have brains

for doing stuff.

You can buy pre- cooked food 

or cook food.

A car is cool 

but it needs gas.

Chrome books are expensive

yet a gaming pc is more expensive.












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!