Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2021

A bad case of stripes T2 week 7

 WALT: make connections between yourself, other text to the world.

reflection:

 Hi readers this week we have been doing our create task about picture book I choose the bad case of stripes it was about a girl named Camilla Cream it was her first day at school but she didn't know what to wear then she to shy that she turned into rainbow stripes. After that her mom said your not going to school but she still went to school, when she went inside the classroom and everyone made fun of her, when the student says red polka dots or shapes, her skin turns to what they say. The next day her mom called a professional doctor to check up on her, then he gave her lots of medicines to drink.     


create task 1


yourself:

  • A weird taste of food.

  • I don't eat the skin of an apple.

  • Same taste of food.

  • I'm different to others because im shy.

  • Creative food.


other text:

  • Goldilocks 


  • Madagascar  


  • Wonder


  • beyblade


  • Snow White


the world:
  • Master Chief 


 

  • Riverside market 


  • Fish and chips


  • Different religions, cultures

  • Filipino food/ restaurant  
create task 2 


            
       

   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabriel, I like how you have compared and related yourself to the text. I didn't know you didn't like the skin on apples. Next time could you please add more info to your venn diagram.

    I look forward to your next post. Miss F :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!