Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

setting: a house with balloons.

 When I woke I peeked through the window and saw a beautiful blue sky and big fluffy clouds. Then I saw lots of balloons floating by the window and some of them popped, when my balloons popped I always blew more up. When I opened the door I immediately saw the dirt and the bottom of the sky. I was getting scared.



When I got food in the pantry I smelled the crispy  hot dog and made me say: yummy I also smelled the air flowing through the window very quickly. I heard the birds chirping and then the food started to shake also whispering.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!