Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

my 4 monster writing

Walt: use prior knowledge and context to predict what will happen next.


My monster is

croceenixss he is a strong animal on land he is also powerful and brave. My monster is kinda slow but the croceenixss has sharp teeth and a sharp back, he has strong wings to fly up really far. The teeth of the croceenixss has very very sharp so it can almost bite a bone. My monster is slow on land but when it's on water it is very fast. When other monsters touch its tail they will get poisoned. The croceenixss is very sneaky when hunting. when he hunts it is really slow but very good at hunting.  


2 comments:

  1. Hi I`m Kean A I also love your Blog How did you make ton`s of blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!