Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Max and Alice


book: max and Alice
  

Walt: use prior knowledge and context to predict what will happen next.

Summary: one day the kids did swimming sports, when Max took off his socks to check if its the right way and other kids were laughing at him. in school there was a practice drill,every one had to go under their desk and Max went to Alice desk to cheer him up by giving a light up sharpener and then Alice tripped over a skipping rope, then max took her to the office for a band aid.
 
i what i think will happen next in comic.

 



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabriel,
    it's me Lucas i really like the way you told us at the top what was going on and the characters you choose mashed like the crying boy i did tautou's bird snare but i made it on a google slide and maybe for next time maybe check your capital letters because the was a max with no capital letter over all it was great
    -Lucas

    check out my blog if you want

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!