Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Maori language week rata and the totara tree T3 W8

 WALT: analyze and evaluate actions and storylines of maori myths and legends.


Hi bloggers, this week it is maori language week so there were three create task so here there are, i hope you enjoy it.



so the first one is an analyse sheet, so you had to fill out the six boxes which are Characters, settings, problem, conclusion, action, feelings, and once your done you can move on to the second create task



The second create task is the evaluation task, so you have to fill in three boxes if you agree or disagree you write it down like example Rata should be punished for his mistake then you write it down in the agree or the disagree box. 

Take a look...      






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!