Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Maori language week how maui discovered fire W9 T3

  WALT: analyze and evaluate actions and storylines of maori myths and legends.


hey bloggers, today i'm going to show you my blog post about How Maui discovered fire, and these are the same create task as my last weeks blog.

here it is... 



so the first create task is the analyze sheet it was the same as the last blog, so 6 of the boxes were character, seeting, problem, conclusion, action and feelings. then you fill all the boxes in then your done.



the second create task is the Evaluation task, so there's 4 boxes that has your books nam at the top and the statement at the middle, so you have to write down if you agree or disagree on the statement and you do that three times, then your done with the create task.


       


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!