Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Term 2 week reading

WALT: evaluate ideas and information in a narrative text


Hi, This week we were reading taniwha trouble. the story was about a taniwha inside a school heater then the caretaker got the taniwha out and the kids took a look at it but one kid didn't see it but i don't think there is a taniwha in the bottle. A taniwha is also sea monster that looks like a big snake and lives at the bottom of the ocean or lake.

 

i hope you like it.

this are my create task



create task 3 not finished







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!