Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

a tragedy at sea



Create Task 

WALT: We are learning to monitor our reading to ensure we have a full and deep understanding of what we read.




book: a tragedy at sea.



Maui’s dolphins.



What is the problem? 


The problem is people catch dolphins with nets which hurts them or kills them. Also chemical pollution hurts them because they might swallow it




Is it an easy problem to solve?  Why might it be a hard problem to solve?

It is not an easy problem because people won't stop even if we tell them to stop . 



What can we do to help?

Maybe if put a barrier in the ocean so they can't go to the sea such as a marine reserve. 

 or maybe we can ban nets to catch dolphins.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!