Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

this is 10 facts about elephants


                                                                 elephants facts



1.  African elephants are larger than Asian elephants. 
2. African elephants also have very larger ears.
3. Asian elephants are smaller than African elephants.
4. Baby elephants are called calves.
5. Elephant calves can't walk when they are a few hours old.
6. Elephants can lift their trunks up high to get leaves and branches.
7.  Mud stops the hot sun from hurting their skin; it also helps to keep insects away, too.
8. On hot days elephants wave their ears about to cool themselves and they love having mud baths.
9. When all the food has gone, the elephants have to move on and grandmother elephant lead the herd,
she is called a matriarch.

10. Young bull elephants leave the herd when they are about 13 years old.
Elephant rumbles travel more than 6 km through the ground ...

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you have shared your facts so clearly and accurately Gabriel. The big picture really adds to your blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!