Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

10 facts about tigers

                                                                        10 facts about tigers

1. Tigers are excellent swimmers.

2. Tigers are the biggest cat in the cat famaily.

3.  A Tigers hind legs are so powerful that its leap can cover more than 10 meters.

4. Although a tiger is officially is a cat,it swims using dog paddle.

5. Even if their food is rotten , the tiger continues eating it.

6. Only 3890 tigers are left in the world

7. A Tiger is killed for it's coat , which  can fetch up to 20,00.

8.  Tigers are usually has around 10 kilograms  of meat.

9.  A tigers jaw strength actually allows it to drag or carry an animal so heavy that it would require thirteen Adult men to move it.

10.  The largest of males can grow to be around 4 meters long and weigh up to 300 kilograms.

3 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!