Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

week 10 wild cats create task

WALT: summarise information  by identifying the key words in the text

hi guys this week i made a create task about wild cats, i choose this book because i wanted to learn about wild cats. so i made a kahoot about wild cats, and i also made a venn diagram about cats and dogs. at the end there's an explanation whats a venn diagram, enjoy.  


reflection: i would choose a cat because i don't have a pet so i can play with it at home.    

 

create task 1. google slide quiz


(no answers)    


create task 2. venn diagram 

a venn diagram is were you put to circle together and then you write what you want to compare and in the middle of the circle and put in the similarities and that's a venn diagram.  
 




1 comment:

  1. hi gabriel i like the way the way you you didn't forget about the walt
    and when i tried out the quiz it was pretty good answers anyway nice work
    :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!