Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

deadly predetor

 

1st create task deadly predator  quiz so you have to answer the question the tap it if you think its right. 

2nd create task. a word search about deadly predator   
Add caption
mini monster: are small deadly predators 
underwater: below water level
paralyse: to make unable to move
sensitive: quick to detect were is an predators
powerful: having good strength
largest: the biggest thing in the world
deadly: causing death
teeth: a hard,calcified structure found in the jaws or mouths of many vertebrates and used to break down food 
venom: a liquid some animals make that is used to kill or paralyse other animals
pull: taking or dragging away
lunge: to leap at an object 
jump: something that can go up high
huge: extremely large or enormous
prey: an animal that is eaten by another animal
bite: chopping down with your teeth


3rd create task     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!