Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

dog stuck in car

  Dog stuck in car BY: Gabriel


One dark day a person was driving very fast, the dog was getting scared because the radio was too loud, so the dog started to bark at the driver, but it didn't work because the radio was still too loud. The dog was furious so he started to jump up and look out the window and  saw cars, dogs, trees, and dog shops and started to relax but the dog was still annoyed.  So the dog tried to leap over the seat and tried to bark at  the driver to stop, at that moment the driver looked out the window and saw a car driving towards him, the driver was shocked so he stomped on the brake and luckily he didn't hit the car.



When the driver stomped on the brake the dog flew to the back of the car seat and hit the dog’s head so hard it buried under the car seat. The driver didn't notice that the dog was stuck, when they arrived at the dog shop the person opened the car door and that's  when he noticed that the dog was stuck so he tried to pull 

very hard but it didn't work so he called someone to help the dog get out.


 Then a car mechanic came to help the dog  one minute later they finally got the dog out and the owner of the dog was so happy and relieved that they got the dog out and said to the dog I'm never going to turn the radio on loud, and went home safely.  


I am a yellow level this means- My narrative has an:introduction, problem, and a solution, plus some great word choices

 





1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabriel

    Thanks for sharing your narrative story. I like the way you have included a very clear beginning, middle and end to your story.
    What is the next goal you are setting yourself to keep improving your writing?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!